Used Mazda 3 Hatchback – Mazda 3 2010 Review
Used Mazda 3 Hatchback
- a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open
- A Hatchback is a broad term for a car body style incorporating a shared passenger and cargo volume, with rearmost accessibility via a rear third or fifth door, typically a top-hinged liftgate — and features such as fold-down rear seats to enable flexibility within the shared passenger/cargo
- A car with a door across the full width at the back end that opens upward to provide easy access for loading
- a car having a hatchback door
- The Mazda3 (known as the Mazda Axela in Japan) is a compact car manufactured in Japan by the Mazda Motor Corporation. It was introduced for the 2004 model year, replacing the Mazda Familia (323 or Protegé in export markets).
used mazda 3 hatchback – Mazda Protégé
Mazda Protégé Radio Reverse Wiring Harness 2001 to 2012 OEM Radio (71-7903)
Car Stereo Reverse Wiring Harness For Mazda 2001 to 2012 OEM Radio (71-7903) Item: Wire Harness Male Plug into Mazda in dash OEM radio. Brand: Xtenzi Cables. Compatible models : Function and compatibility, Metra: 71-7903, BestKits:BHO7902, Absolute: MWH-859, Scosche: MA03RB / MA03R, AI:TWM, LENGTH: 6” (in) LONG, PLUG STYLE:. Male 24Pin, System Volts : 12 V, All Wires are Color Coed and Marked for Easy Installation See EIA color reference. Fits: select Mazda models between 2001 to 2012 For the following models and Trim: Miata , Millenia ,MPV , Tribute , 626 , Protege ,MX-6 , MX-3,CX9 Sedan, Hatchback, Coup, Convertable, LX, DX, Touring This innovative product for car radio installations allows the installer to wire an OEM factory radio into a car where the original radio harness is damaged or missing, or into another vehicle. Plugs into Original Equipment factory radio (Power/4 Speaker) Wires have been color-coded using the aftermarket radio industry standard (E.I.A. Color Code). Features a high impact, OEM quality ABS plastic molded connector for the perfect fit, while the new wire provides more flexibility, power handling and heat resistance. The precision hand assembled terminals are pressure-inserted into the plug making it virtually impossible to pull a wire out. All top quality design features. Xtenzi wires are 6″ in length. A handy chart on the back of the package allows you to easily make all of the radio’s wire connections. Caution: Just in case the specific model is not shown or cannot find replacement part please Email us or call us, Or not sure if this one is fully compatible please consult us before you place order. Thank you (x-pert-s)
© Keith Krejci All Rights Reserved. If your interested in purchasing or using my images please contact me. Unauthorized use, violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
Mazda Speed 3
Used a Vivitar Electronic 2000 flash, aimed straight at the ceiling. Somehow, the lighting made it just right and makes the red really pop. :D